Tuesday 14 July 2015

Togi Korean restaurant @ triple one somerset

I am a fan of Kpop and I love Korean food so I will go around Singapore to search for nice Korean food. I am recommending, TOGI, one of the authentic Korean restaurant in Singapore. I went to the outlets at chinatown area and triple one somerset. Both outlets were served by Korean people. There were unlimited serving of side dishes: kimchi, mashed potato, korean beansprout, seasoned cucumber and many more. We tried their ginseng chicken soup. comment: There were sliced red chillies in the soup, perhaps to add some spicyness and flavour in it but I find it strange. Overall still acceptable. Next, the seafood pancake and Japchae were fantastic. The Bimbibap was good and Jajangmyeon I find the sauce a bit too much and thick. The final dish will be the seafood army stew. comment: The seafood (prawn, crab, squid and scallop) were very fresh and very flavourful. The only negative will be the soup is too spicy for me. As a whole, there were many dishes the restaurant can offered and the price was quite wallet-friendly. Let go to try their Bbq. 











1 comment: