Wednesday 13 June 2012

Miscellaneous food 4

I am going to recommend The Soup Spoon to everyone. I am sure this shop is not a stranger to many people out there especially those working in the town area. There are around 10 types of soup to choose from including sandwiches and drinks to add on. One of the benefit dining in soup spoon is that there is a member card where you can earn cash rebate in the card for your future purchases in the shop. If you are looking for a simple and quick dinner, soup spoon is definitely one of the shop to be considered. 





 This 2 bubble tea, one is the favourite of many, KOI and the other is OCHADO which is near Yishun. All I want to say is I love Bubble tea. A famous Claypot Laksa stall located inside Alexandra Village Hawker Centre. Worth a try but always long queue during peak period.


Another shop is called 丰面人物. It is along the stretch of shop infront of Bugis Village. They sell noodle cooked in many different style. I ate the ginseng chicken soup noodle, not too bad. I ordered their dessert, sea-coconut with jelly. Not too bad either. Give it a try if you run out of idea what to eat in Bugis.


The last one will be this Japanese shop, Yomeanya Goemon, selling different type of spaghetti cooked in japanese or western style. It had 5 outlets in Singapore. My first time eating it and I am impressed by the gravy of the spaghetti and the freshness of the ingredients used. Delicious and definitely going to try other spaghetti in the menu next time.

Crab, Shrimp & Scallop
Smoked Chicken & Four Cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment