Tuesday 16 October 2012

Otto Locanda @ maxwell chamber


A special occasion so I decided to go to a place which I never been before, the maxwell chambers at Tanjong Pagar. Actually, we wanted to visit another italian restaurant, but I suppose it had closed down and replaced by this restaurant which I am going to recommend later. The new restaurant is Otto Locanda. The decoration of the place having a cosy feel and the service of the staff were excellent. On that evening, we were early so just the 2 of us as if I had booked the whole place, haha. 
We ordered one speciality of the restaurant which look like wraps, 2 mains and 1 dessert. As usual, bread with olive oil to start with. Next, the wraps were good. The ingredients inside the wrap consists of smoked salmon and cheese. Thumb up! The mains I had was equally as good. There were potato gnocchi with crab meat with very special sauce. I love it. BB june had a Fettuccine and a tart for the evening. 
A marvellous dinner for this special day. Great! Recommend to go and try their foods.



Salmon, mascarpone  cheese and spring onions wrapped Focaccina  

Potato Gnocchi with crab meat, vodka and pink sauce

Their special of the day. Fettuccine with smoked meat. 

Fruits tarte Crostatina with custard cream



No comments:

Post a Comment