Saturday 10 November 2012

Afternoon tea @ Rendezvous hotel


Last saturday, I went for a high tea at rendezvous hotel with June BB as I bought 2 set of afternoon tea voucher through online. The seat was very comfortable but the place is not fully air-conditioned. I feel a bit warm as I am sitting nearer to the exit. The set consists of 3-tiered pastry and sandwiches and a cup of tea. I ordered a chamomile flavour for the tea while waiting for my pastry to come. After waiting for roughly 15 minutes, 2 set of 3 tiered pastry was placed infront of me waiting for my brain to give command to start. Cakes and tarts were on the first tiered, sandwiches were and the second and lastly was pastry.  The food and the service was acceptable. Give it a try if you looking for afternoon tea around that area.  









No comments:

Post a Comment