Sunday 15 September 2013

Ju Shin Jung @ Joo Chiat

Last month, I went to a korean restaurant at Joo chiat area for an ala-carte dinner buffet. It was another farewell dinner for my colleague. My first time to Ju shin Jung restaurant.  There were a lot of photo pasted on the glass of the restaurant. From this, I guess that a lot of korean star visited this place so I will have some expectation. As we were eating buffet, the menu were quite simple. A few kind of meat (chicken, pork and beef)plus all the side dishes to choose from. There were around 10 side dishes to choose from and each of us can order a soup (one time order only). The side dish is refillable. Overall, some of the side dish is really good but not all. The choice of meat was limited but there were prawn which is a plus point. The  meat and seafood were fresh. The chicken and beef was good. It was a very very full dinner. After eating, I believe the smell of the bbq will linger on your body as there were no exhaust. Other than this, it was quite a good experience dining there. I will go back again as I love Korean BBQ. 












No comments:

Post a Comment