Friday 8 November 2013

Absinte @ Boat Quay

The much anticipated restaurant week during the last week of October saw me visited one of the best restaurant in town which is Absinte. The four course dinner look tempting so I make my reservation during the early bird period. Another reason being I had come across this place during my walk along Robertson Quay and it leave a good impression to me with the way the guests were treated. After arrived at the place, we walked a flight of stairs which was a bit tiring. Then, we were ushered to our table and started to make our choices. The appetizer was scallop with ponzu dressing, pear and pomegranate. The soup was lobster Bisque. The main was braised wagyu beef in red white wine and lastly early grey crume brulee as dessert. All the food taste excellent. YUMMY! The next restaurant week, I will book this place again.




No comments:

Post a Comment