Thursday 19 December 2013

SHE concert 2013

This year I have watched a number of concerts already. This promise to be the last one and I am also very excited about this concert although this is not the first time they come to Singapore, but is 好不容易 3 of them get back to stage together again. I really want to watch the 3 of them performing, SHE. They are one of my poly days idol, and it remind me of my crazy 追星 acts. The whole concert lasted more than 3 hours and they sang a lot of old and new song including some of my favourite title ( 恋人未满,天灰 and believe). Together with the light sticks which can synchronise by the organiser, the whole concert wow indoor stadium. There were parts which is very 感动 and parts illustrate the journey from how they 出道 until now so popular but overall I enjoy throughout the concert. 
期待SHE 再次来新加坡开演唱会












No comments:

Post a Comment