Tuesday 7 January 2014

K attack III @ Esplanade

To all Kpop lovers, this show might be suitable for you. It is actually a chinese orchestra band performing different korean pop song recomposed by the conductor and team. My first time for K attack III. I did not went for K attack 1 and 2. The price is not expensive, approximately less than 15 bucks. The whole musical concert lasted 2 hours. The band is from Nanyang Polytechnic and they have been performing this since 2011. I am so lucky to attend this concert and much thanks to Jieying who introduced me this show and at the same time brought me into Kpop a few years back. Thanks Jieying! During the show, apart from enjoying the music, we were busy guessing the title of the song by listening to the rhythm, beat and tune. Truly magnificent great show. There will be K attack 4 coming this year. 
Give it a try for Kpop fans out there and you will definitely love the experience in the theatre.  






No comments:

Post a Comment