Sunday 13 April 2014

1 Market by chef wan@ Plaza Singapura

Last month, I visited the popular buffet 1 Market @ Plaza Singapura for dinner. During the first few month after the restaurant newly opened, it was very difficult to get a seats through reservation or walk-in. Now, it seems that the crowd has lessen already. We went during weekdays and by the way, is a halal restaurant. The variety of the food is quite decent. There served seafood on the rock, which include prawns, crabs and scallops. Salad section is not my favourite so I never visit it. Next come the japanese section, sushi, sashimi (salmon and tuna) (tako is too raw), chawamushi, grilled salmon. The grilled section I feel is the best. There have grilled prawns and octopus which were fantastic and satays (3 kind of meats: pork chicken and lamb). There have cooked food which include fried noodles, hand-made popiah, spring roll, samosa, grilled whole chicken and some fried crackers. There were a few choices at the drink section, soft drinks, bandung and lemon tea. Lastly, the dessert section have waffles with ice cream, traditional malay kueh, cakes, tarts, ice kachang and etc. I will probably visit one more time to try again as the grilled section was the only section I loved during my visit. For the price I feel is a bit expensive for the quality of the food served.  













No comments:

Post a Comment