Wednesday 14 January 2015

Si chuan Dou Hua @ UOB Plaza

It has been a long time since my last blog entry due to my busy work as well as I have been going dieting to win my company competition (lose to win).  Indeed with my determination, I top the group. I lost 9.4kg and won some vouchers and gifts. We went to Si Chuan Dou Hua on a sunday and it was my dad birthday. The restaurant was at 63rd level on top of UOB plaza. We need to change 2 lift in order to get to the restaurant. Reservation is highly recommended. The view was magnificent and very beautiful and over looking marina bay float and esplanade. The dim sum and dishes were good and delicious. We enjoyed ourself throughout the whole lunch. enjoying the scenery and the food. I can say this can be one of the best view restaurant in Singapore. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment