Monday 15 February 2016

Jam Hsiao Singapore concert 2015

Last year, I attended another concert which I was hoping for which was Jam Hsiao. Although this is not his first concert in Singapore, but I will love to hear him live in singing. Especially after watching 最美合声, I find he can turn any song into his own with his mesmerising voice. The concert was held at indoor stadium. Once the concert start, I was totally enjoying myself with his old and new song. Throughout the concert, he showed off his talent as he play with different musical instruments while singing. Everyone get to know him from 星光大道魔王, he is very shy and few words. Till now, he is humorous with his words, his singing has upgraded and he has changed to become a better singer in this music industry. I will go to his concert again just to listen and enjoy his voice. Please attend if you never. You will not be disappointed with his voice. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment