Friday 13 January 2017

Morton Steakhouse @ Mandarin Oriental

I am going to recommend one of the top 5 steakhouse in Singapore. It was last year during my birthday, my wife give me a treat at Morton Steakhouse. We made a reservation and told them it was meant for birthday celebration and I had heard good reviews about their steak so decided to give it a try. Upon reaching the restaurant, I was surprised by the setup of the table, it was beautifully decorated with glitter stars on the table. The menu also had an imprint of 'Happy Birthday Kem Guan' which make me feel even warmth by this little details the restaurant has put in. The waiter went through the menu with us, recommending which type of steak suit you depending on your preference. After given a thought, we ordered grilled oysters and crab cake as the appetiser. As for the main course I had ribeye with black truffle butter and my wife had a olive crusted halibut. The dessert was chocolate souffle (complimentary) and a pineapple mojito cocktail. Everything was nice from the appetiser to the main course. The ribeye was very tender and juicy and the crab cake was really awesome. The complimentary souffle was decent and they will help you to take a picture and give it to you as a gift. As a whole, it was a really nice experience to be dining in Morton steakhouse. I will visit again if there is special occasion as this place will cost you a small bomb. 












No comments:

Post a Comment