Friday 23 December 2011

My second marathon for 2011

X'mas is round the corner. holiday and festive mood. a few weeks ago, I completed my second marathon (standard charterted). It was another 8.5 hours of jogging plus walking (walk for 20 over km). It was an endurance test for me (Sun was super hot on that day) but I manage to complete with my determination. It was a good experience for me as it was so much different compare to sundown (only difference was the sun but sun was a major factor). So proud of myself after crossing the finishing line. Haha. I want to complete another 8 marathon to make it a perfect 10 apart from other misclleanous run like nike run and 2XU run (a new run for 2012).

Finisher Tee of sundown marathon 2011
My running tag for sundown marathon

Finisher Tee of Standard chartered marathon 2011

My running tag for standard chartered 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment