Monday 26 December 2011

Miscellaneous food

Is time to post some food I had for the past few weeks. The first one is Kraze Burger located at MBS shoppes (basement 1).
After I collected the marathon race pack, I went for my dinner alone. It was fully packed with people even though is already going to be 9pm. The reason I am there is because I had bought a coupon from http://www.deal.com.sg/. The Food was considerably good, but I do not like their service. One example is even there is customer waiting for seats yet no one attend to them (staff shortage) and the billing time take awhile.

Orange Juice


Beef Burger with fries


Second one is Everything with fries. I like the burger and the fries and I recommend people to give it a try.


Sour onion fries


Curry fries

The third one is Coco curry house at basement of 313 somerset. Personally curry rice is my favourite. As this is quite a new restaurant at 313, so decided to give it a try. I am not disappointed with the curry rice afterall. Do give it a try if you happen to pass by 313@somerset.


No comments:

Post a Comment