Sunday 8 April 2012

Restaurant week @ The Line Shang ri la hotel

This is the second restaurant I went during the restaurant week. Although this is my second time to THE LINE but I still cannot eat at every section as the selection is too overwhelming for my stomach. The selection is a lot which include: Appetiser, cold seafood, sushi and sashimi, roasted meat, pizza, indian food, chinese food and dessert and their signature teh tarik drink. We were being ushered to our seats but is a bit of warm so is not very comfortable throughout. We started with the appetisers which is good and a lot of variety. Next, I had a dozen of oysters (fresh!), crabs, prawns scallops and mussels followed by a few plate of sashimi (salmon and tuna) and sushi. After I try the satay (nice!) roast beef and chicken, surprisingly I am a bit full already. In order to fulfil a perfect meal, desserts is a must so I decided to go for their dessert right away. Cakes, crepe and some tart fill up my stomach immediately. I cannot eat anymore. Full! I will try again next time as I want to cover other sections as well. Definitely a good place to dine in as the variety of food is a lot and good.

mango chicken, salmon, cured meat, tuna, duck breast and potato salad

Salmon sashimi

seafood on the rock (oysters, crabs, prawns and mussels)

Roast beef, vermicelli and chicken
crepes!
lemon meringue, cheese cake and swiss roll
slice of carrot cake and chocolate tart
Cappucino

No comments:

Post a Comment