Saturday 21 April 2012

Spring Kyushu Fair @ Tampines mall

A few weeks ago, there was a japan fair at Tampines Mall. It attracted a lot of people. Most of the people are here for the japanese foods and finger foods as well including me. I came across magazine so I am aware of it. I went there on good friday during dinner time. I already plan to try their ramen, takoyaki and swiss roll. After we park our car, we quickly make our way up and secure a small standing table. I ordered 2 bowl of ramen, one is the black char siew ramen and the other one spicy char siew ramen. After we finished eating the ramen, there were long queue near the takoyaki counter. I decided to pack some food home for my family to try the food. We bought 2 box of takoyaki, 1 box of mixed deep fried small crab, squid and prawn. Another one is the pancake roll and cooked squid. Lastly will be the delicious swiss roll. It is soft and sweetness is just nice. It is good to try the food in the fair as it is very nice. Hoping for the next fair.









No comments:

Post a Comment