Tuesday 18 September 2012

Drips Bakery Cafe @ Tiong Bahru area

This cafe located around Tiong Bahru area which I visited a few weeks ago is pretty cool in term of their decoration of the place and the food. I went there on a friday evening around 6pm, there were very few people at that hours. We took our time looking at the menu that was handwritten on a few hanging black board. Very innovative ideas. We ordered one salmon croissant, a few tarts and earl grey tea for June BB and latte art for me. I love their tarts, excellent taste! I wish to try more but I am full already. The price of the tarts is slightly on the high side but is worth it. The salmon croissant is fantastic too. This place is definitely a good place to hang out for afternoon tea or after dinner dessert. Please visit the place and try their tarts! You will definitely love it.





Peach tart
macadamia nut tarts




No comments:

Post a Comment