Tuesday 2 April 2013

Poulet @ Bugis+

French Food is always one of my favourite. I come across this restaurant at Bugis + so decided to give it a try. I like the menu which has a Eiffel tower design, kinda special. I ordered their signature chicken, onion soup (I fall in love with onion soup after having in Paris), half dozen escargots and a almond longan jelly. The onion soup is good but not comparable to the one I had in Paris. The escargots is well baked and nice. The most anticipating will be the half chicken. I like the gravy which has a bit of creamy mushroom taste and the chicken is very tender. Yummy! Lastly the dessert was decent. The dessert in the jar concept is special and the almond jelly taste average. There is another outlet open at chinatown point. The price is economic so do give it a try if you crave for some new food.









No comments:

Post a Comment