Sunday 16 June 2013

Vintage High Tea Buffet @ Dempsey House

It has been awhile since my last post. I will try my best to update my blog as regularly as I can. This time round, I am introducing the high tea buffet I visited a few months ago, House@Dempsey. 
I took a half day leave to enjoy this high-tea buffet. It is available only on Thursday and Friday and reservation is recommended. We reached there around 4pm and it was packed with group of people. The decoration was simple yet very old school just like the name of the buffet (Vintage High Tea Buffet). 
All the food were in mini size, burgers (chicken and beef), pizza, bread with salmon, ham and cheese. My favourite, macarons, were nice. The served tea was good, refreshing and goes well with the pastries. Overall,  I like the ambience of the restaurant. I find it reasonable for the price and the food served.
 Recommended to try it.  http://www.dempseyhouse.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment