Wednesday 26 June 2013

Jay Opus concert 2013

A few weeks back, Jay Chou come to Singapore, part of the world tour, to hold a 3 days concert. I am so excited that I am able to get the tickets. Been wanting to watch his concert all along, this time round I shall not missed it. We bought the official light stick and together with the given pink light stick, there were too many things to on my hand. The concert finally started. Wave of pink light stick filled the indoor stadium. We stand throughout the whole concert with some intermittent rest. His live performance was outstanding. The songs brought back a lot of memories during my school days and some of the new songs were good. I totally enjoyed the whole concert and sing along with the rhythm. Hope he will come again and I will be there again.   






























No comments:

Post a Comment