Friday 1 August 2014

Miam Miam @ Bugis Junction

A new cafe in Singapore, Miam Miam. By the name of it, "Miam Miam = Yum Yum " in french. There are 2 outlets currently in town, Bugis and Westgate. It is popular among the teen and young adults as long queues were spotted during dinner hours. I have been there once at each outlets. I will recommend some of the foods that I had tried during my visits. Firstly, the french toast is a must order as it is stated in the menu also. I will recommend to share the french toast as you need to save some spaces for other food. The riz noir which is the squid ink rice cover with scrambled egg is good and the souffle de nuage is very special and the waiting time for this is abit long. It look like souffle on the outside but inside is curry rice. Next, the lobster bisque spaghetti and the miam miam signature spaghetti were among the best in the menu we feel. We never tried their pancakes and souffles so no comment. I recommend to try it during weekend tea time as no need to queue for seats and I will go back and try their desserts soon. 












No comments:

Post a Comment