Saturday 2 August 2014

Nam Nam Noodle Bar @ Raffles Place Shopping Centre


Do you know Pho is pronounce as "fur"? It is a Vietnamese type of thin clear noodles. I am going to recommend this popular Vietnamese Nam Nam noodle bar and I am sure a lot of Singaporean must have visited already. Currently, there are four outlets in town. The operating hours is from morning as early as 8am till night time 930pm. There will be long queue during lunch hours or dinner time. The turnover rate of the diners is also pretty high. People eat and leave and it look like a fast food outlet to me. I been there twice at raffles shopping centre and suntec city. I love their way of ordering using pencil and paper after you have decided before proceed to the counter. The sandwiches are really good. please order and share with your friends. As for the hot noodles, there are a lot of spring onion, onion on the soup which I like. The noodles is cooked to perfection. You can try their beef combination noodle soup which I feel is great and another is their Vietnamese spring roll which is great too. Love their ice coffee too. I will visit again to try other food on the menu. More and more Vietnamese style restaurant booming in Singapore but this is definitely one of the best around. 










No comments:

Post a Comment