Tuesday 11 October 2011

Authentic Italian Buffet @ Basilico

It is another exciting weekend for me. Attend wedding at malaysia. Took leave on monday to enjoy good food @ Basilico as I had make a reservation for lunch. Basilico is located at level 2 of regent hotel. This is the first restaurant I booked for during the restaurant week. It is a Italian buffet (plus localised dishes) menu so I was tinking "mai tu liao" faster book since most of the restaurant serve 2 to 3 course set meal. Post some picture of the italian buffet spread. The variety of antipasti is a lot but I only took some of the familiar food (cured ham and seafood). Maybe someone can guide me on how to eat the other lot of antipasti which appeared stranger to me. First recommendation, the Ravioli is excellent (creamy with mushroom stuffings). Next recommendation will be the pumpkin and seafood soup (strong seafood taste) and lastly will be the dessert, red wine with pear (sweet and healthy). If you love italian food, you will love this place. Nice ambience and great service. As for those who wanted to try italian food, this is the place you cannot missed.

Anti-pasti (4 types of ham, mussels, prawn salad, octopus salad, asparagus and smoked duck)
4 kind of pasta (Vongole, Ravioli, Beef lasagne and tomato pasta)

Pizza, Brocoli, mashed pumpkin, grilled chicken, fish and beef 
lamb, pork ribs, another serving of ravioli and grilled chicken

Pumpkin Soup

Seafood Soup

Red wine with pear

Dessert of the day


There is a lot of upcoming concerts. I read on yahoo today and SNSD is coming to singapore for solo concert at 9th of dec. OMG! Ticket sale start end october. Thinking to go and watch (Anyone?). Another one will be 萧敬腾 during january. He got a good vocal and know how to play many musical instruments. Actually wanted to book kit chan concert but left the expensive range so give it a miss. This year, I had been to my first concert (Show luo zhi xiang) (Birthday gift from my dearest June BB). One word to describe: 赞. I love the concert. He is funny when he talk and full of power when he dance. His next concert most probably 2013. Post some of the concert picture on the next post.
Let wait for the sale of SNSD tickets. I love korean pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment