Tuesday 25 October 2011

Seafood Paradise @ Singapore Flyer

Last saturday, I went to seafood paradise @ singapore flyer to celebrate charlene birthday together with si ying. The ambience and the decoration of the restaurant is fantastic and the service of the staff is excellent. We ordered a 4 person set menu and we were very full towards the end. However, Charlene seems not full and she manage to finish half the cheese cake (OMG! I guess). It is so nice to have them around talking and laughing away. I missed the time when I still have at Aventis when we could do the same thing also. It is good to catch up once a while to see how is everyone as everyone is busy with work and stuffs. Let me wish charlene a happy birthday and all the best in whatever she do!



Brocolli with fried enoki mushroom (I love)
Geoduck with asparagus (My first time eating geoduck) (象拔蚌)
Live fish (The fish is sweet, chilli very spicy)
Seafood Fried Rice
Birthday from sweet garibaldi (Mango cheese cake) (Yummy!)

Dessert (Mango puree)

No comments:

Post a Comment