Thursday 20 October 2011

Second Restaurant during restaurant week



Last Saturday, Liqi and I went to this italian resturant located inside the SAM (Singapore Art Museum). This was the second resturant I reserved for the restaurant week. Italian crusine again and I loved it. We were terribly late on that day. There was massive jam towards orchard area so we decided to take train halfway through the journey. When we reached the place, I guessed it was already 2 plus. The greeting of the staff at the door was considered not satisfactory. They seem shocked to see our arrival and perhaps they thought we might not be coming. Actually the lunch hours was until 3pm so I did not put too much blame on them and we ate for approximately 45 to 50 minutes as the dishes were served promptly. I had a feeling that they seemed to rush us out of the restaurant. haha. However, the dishes served were impressive especially the dessert (panna cotta) and the ambience in the restaurant was to my liking. This resturant is definitely worth a  second try, however I really hope the service will improve.


Pumpkin Soup (average)
Grilled Vegetables (my first time trying grilled vegetables, awesome)
Pasta with fish slices (Omg, the fish melt in the mouth and is very fresh)
Pork medallion
Penna Cotta
(Main character, serving is just nice although it look small. The taste is absolutely good!)

After the meals, we walked to UE square to explore some good restaurant and indeed we spotted a few. Next, we went to takashimaya basement 2 to buy the Baumkuchen cake. It was to my surprise that there were many new store. If you have not been to takashimaya for a long time, time to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment