Sunday 1 January 2012

New waffle shop @ thomson road

Last week during X'mas day, we went to wafflelicious at thomson road. It was packed with people. Fortunately, there were enough seats for 5 of us. It is a quite a new shop. Although I am dieting, I still cannot resist the temptation of dessert. I had a few small square of waffles and a few mouthful of ice-cream. By the name of this shop, you know that surely this shop goona have plenty creation with regards to waffles. It had a couple of choices for the waffle such as strawberry waffles, chocolate waffles and a few more. The ordering process at the counter would be to choose the waffles flavour followed by ice cream flavour and add toppings if you want. I ordered the orginial wafflle with raspberry cheesecake ice cream with peach toppings. The waffles is average but the ice cream is nice together with the peach. I will still come here for more and bring my friends here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment