Monday 30 January 2012

Miscellaneous food 2

Its been a long time since I last post. Let me introduced 3 stores that I have been to for the past few weeks. More to come. First one will be Baker's Oven Patisserie. You can check it out at http://www.bakersoven.com.sg/. It is a halal pastry shop. Something worth mentioning are the carrot cake and some of the cheese cake. Give it a try when you planning to organise a small party or gathering at home.


New York cheese cake and oreo cheese cake
Second on the post is Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant at Holland Village. It was a X'mas gathering with my Starhub colleague. (once a tele sales for starhub) It was fully packed when we arrived and it was like 8pm. We waited almost one hour before we get a table. We were famished by then. We ordered the squid ink pasta and crab meat pasta and a half dozen baked escargots. Indeed, we finished all the food within 45 minutes. Personally, I felt the food here is moderately good. I was thinking to myself is it because it is too crowded perhaps the standard of the food drop a little bit? Who know. I shall go again during non peak hour to try their pizza and dessert. Website: http://www.amici.com.sg/
Baked escargots

Squid ink pasta with fish

crab meat pasta
Next I will like to recommend this little pastry from Liang Court. It is from Tampopo Deli located at the basement. It cost around $2. After eating, I find this pastry having a soft and spongy feel and the sweetness is just nice. Good! Recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment