Tuesday 27 March 2012

My little spanish place @ Bukit Timah

Restaurant week is back again. My love for Spain has triggered me to learn Spanish, my dream to travel to Spain and to try Spanish food for the first time. So this time round, I choose Spanish food. The restaurant, My little Spanish place, is located at bukit timah (near to coronation plaza). It is a small place at most can accommodate up to around 40 people. As for the menu, it is fixed except for the mains (paella choices between seafood or seafood/chicken). In additional, I ordered a Sangria and a glass of white wine for June.
The Starters consist of some Tapas: potato omelette (I like), pork skewers, forest mushroom with bread and   a kind of fish with bread. We choose seafood/chicken paella as our mains. It is a bit salty however the seafood was fresh and it taste great. The Sangria was good to go with the food. Lastly, the dessert is a home-made almond ice cream with meringue. The ice cream is good but I not a fan of meringue so I give it to June. I  will definitely be interested to try other Spanish food in the future. 







No comments:

Post a Comment