Saturday 26 May 2012

San Sui Sumiyaki restaurant and bar @one Fullerton

Last monday, I went to try this restaurant at one fullerton using my groupon voucher. Before I went, I already check the menu at their website. They served yakitori skewers and japanese food. You can also have a drink after work with some skewers as side dish. Prior reservation is required. Upon reaching there, we were being ushered to a table top seats. Ambience and food were good. Check out the website on their menu: http://www.sansui.com.sg/fullerton/
Let me introduce the foods that I had on that night.  


Complimentary: Mackerel fish (you can swallow the whole fish)
Salmon Sashimi
This one is special and the taste is great, combination of fish roe, half-boiled egg and seaweed  

Their signature rice bowl. Taste Great!
Sushi (Not as good)
nice skewers (Scallop, chicken heart, pork with cheese and pork belly)
Meatball
Asparagus wrapped with pork belly and mushroom

Chicken yakitori, Good!
Special meat dipped with egg sauce
Black sesame ice cream
Night scene in singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment