Monday 7 May 2012

Universal studio 2012

Had a wonderful day at the universal studio at RWS (Resort World Sentosa). I wanted to say Singapore places of interest is so much better and more compared to last time. It was a gathering of best friends from my ex-company. I missed the time whenever we gathered. Fun! Had breakfast at Seah Im hawker centre, after everyone reached, we took tram in. There were a lot of people queueing outside the entrance. The ride sequence were Transformer, galactica human and cyclon and mummy ride. Heart thumping and mind blowing ride! The most exciting ride is cyclon. A lot of fast turn and twist and overhead hanging. At first, before I went, never will I thought I will complete the ride. In the end, I sat thrice. Haha! ADDICTED. There were other rides such as the Shrek 4D movie (nice), madagascar ride (abit boring), jurassic park ride (might get wet), water world entertaining show and a few children ride. We played for the whole day and it was tiring yet fun. Please go to universal studio if you have the time, definitely one of the places for family and friends.

























No comments:

Post a Comment