Sunday 16 February 2014

Chock full of beans @ Changi Village


Recently, there were a lot of cafes in Singapore. I am sure this is one of the best cafe, Chock full of beans, I had visited in the east area. It was located at a corner of block 4 at changi village. There were about ten tables indoor and outdoor. The main reason why I went there was their 3D latte art which fascinate me. It never disappoint me. It was really nice and you will feel happy seeing the 3D art while sipping the coffee. The beverage took about 30 minutes and it was worth the wait. The toasted mushroom was really good as an appetiser. The pasta and pizza were equally good. This cafe served good food and coffee. Highly recommended to go if you are staying in the east area and cafe lovers. 











No comments:

Post a Comment