Sunday 16 February 2014

Rose Veranda high tea @ Shangri La Hotel


It's been a while since I updated my blog and I will try to update frequently. This post was an afternoon tea with my loved one at Rose Veranda @ Shang ri la hotel. It was during last year festive period. I made my reservation online and got a 15% discount. The ambience of the hotel was great. We had a window seat and the couch was very comfortable. After we had ordered our tea, we went to the buffet spread. There were assorted sandwiches, chinese dim sum, self made salad and seafood salad, quiche, fried chicken wing, salmon and tuna sashimi, assorted burgers and the most importantly assorted desserts and chocolate fondue. The sandwiches and seafood salad was good. The desserts were quite decent and I liked their bread pudding. The chicken wing was equally good. It was a really lazy afternoon after the meal so we had a rest before leaving. The high tea was until 5pm. We had a walk in the hotel and came across this Ginger bread house selling festive goodies. We took a shuttle bus, which stop between scott square, sheraton tower and shang ri la hotel, rather to walk down the hill. Definitely a good place for afternoon tea with the nice ambience and quality food they offered. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment