Thursday 7 May 2015

Artisan Boulangerie Co @ Vivocity

Recently, I have been really really slow in updating my blog. Been occupied with many stuff in my life. I will try to update as frequent as possible. So, this time round I will recommend a cafe, artisan boulangerie co, which serves some good pastry and breakfast. I had breakfast at their Vivo city branch and I ordered Big breakfast and smoked salmon quiche. The atmosphere was very relaxing and they have nice comfortable sofa. Nice place to chill out during weekend. Technically speaking, I had tried almost all the pastry from the picture below. My favourite will be their pear and almond tart and sweet ricotta croissant. The rest of the tart and eclairs were quite decent, thus I will do some takeaway for my families if possible. Look out for in house  promotion during late night order (around 9pm onwards) for their pastry and dessert. There are total 7 outlets in Singapore so give it a try and their staff is friendly as well.   













No comments:

Post a Comment