Friday 8 May 2015

Plaza Brasserie@ Park Royal hotel

This post was also from last year Xmas team dinner. We went to Plaza Brasserie @ park royal hotel around Bugis area. My first time there and I am not disappointed with the variety and taste of the festive buffet spread. Let start from the seafood on ice: There are oysters, prawns and scallops and is fresh and good. Next, Japanese assorted sushi, fresh sashimi of salmon, tuna and octopus. Roasted section, there are roast pork belly, chicken and duck. As it is during festive season, we have turkey, sausages, pork collar and roasted beef with different sauce. At the live station, there is seafood noodle with abalone slice. As for the cooked food spread, most impressive was the sea cucumber. It was huge and soft and tender. very nice. There are salad and cheese section which normally I will hardly walk there so apologise for no picture. As for the dessert, I had crepe with kaya and peanut butter with chocolate syrup topping. I am too full for other dessert so only had the crepe to finish off my dinner. Highly Recommended to try. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment