Friday 8 May 2015

The Landing Point @ Fullerton Bay Hotel

I have a sweet tooth so I am always irresistible to dessert. I wish I can have afternoon tea everyday but I know is impossible at the moment as I had to work. However, I will try to have afternoon tea at different place if I have the time and definitely with my afternoon tea kaki, my dear wife. She can also enjoy the different tea from the menu. She is a tea lover. Here we are at The Landing Point. The pastry is served in a 3-tier tray. There are sandwiches, lemon tart, chocolate éclair, kueh lapis, mini burger, creme brulee, chocolate tart and many more. I love the Creme brulee, mini burger, salmon baguette and chocolate tart. You can request a second serving depend on your liking. If I am not wrong, you can try the tea unlimited time from the menu so I tried 2 pot of tea and one iced lemon tea. The sofa and chair with nice cushion were very comfortable. It is definitely an enjoyable and relaxing afternoon having nice food and companion. Thumb up!      









No comments:

Post a Comment