Saturday 8 August 2015

Omakase Burger @ Turf city

Finally, I get to try Omakase Burger at the grandstand turf city. As of now, there are two outlets in Singapore, Wisma atria and grandstand. I have heard of its juicy burgers and is in my list of must try food. It is free seating, you can order the food, make the payment and wait for the food to be served. We ordered freshly squeezed orange juice and lemonade for drinks, as for burgers, we are having omakase burger, deluxe omakase burger and oven baked parmesan chicken. We also ordered truffle fries and sweet potato fries as sides. The drinks and fries were promptly served. The truffles fries were great with the smell of truffle while you enjoying it. First time trying sweet potato fries, it was interestingly not too bad. Here come the mains, the burgers were just absolutely juicy and taste was amazing. I enjoyed my burger very much. One of the best burger in town and I will be back for more. 











No comments:

Post a Comment