Sunday 20 November 2011

Afternoon tea @ TWG (Marina Bay sand)

How I wish I could do this every day...... Enjoying my life having an afternoon tea session with xueting and June BB at TWG. We went to marina bay sand to celebrate xueting birthday and satisfy my cravings too. I ordered a sandwiches set and a ice tea with fruit juice. Very unique taste and very refreshing. worth a try. As for both ladies, they ordered 2 afternoon tea sets which consist of sandwich, tea and desert. The ambience's is fantastic and the crew is excellent with their service. Must definitely try their hot pot tea as the tea fragrance is very strong. Had a great afternoon spending time with them and enjoy good food. However, the price is abit steep. So sacrifice your pocket in order to enjoy this lovely afternoon at TWG. Haha!

Jam and butter

creme bulee cake


My sandwich (salmon, foie gras and cucumber)


My iced tea infused with watermelon juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment