Tuesday 22 November 2011

Delicate French food at Joo chiat

Bonjour! I am hereby to recommend this french food located at joo chiat area. Its actual location is right at the corner inside the ali baba eating house, opposite the new katong mall or in front of awfully chocolate shop. I heard this place by liqi so I decided to give it a try myself. Had a hard time locating the place at first so decided to park my car and started to topo my way using my GPS. Finally, I reach the kopitiam. We ordered foie gras, duck confit and salmon. The food was served promptly and you will only pay at the end of your meals at the counter. To enjoy french food at such low price is very rare, furthermore it is tasty. Definitely, you must give it a try. I will be back for other dishes. After the dinner, we had our dessert and JOO JOO. JOO JOO is a place consist of three different restaurants (awfully chocolate, mooshi bakes and a Japanese skewer) We had an ice cream and butterscotch cake from awfully chocolate and a cream puff from mooshi bakes. A perfect evening with great food and dessert and the right companion!
Foie gras 30g $7.50
Duck confit (mash potato, mushroom, tender duck meat and mandarin orange) $8.90
Salmon





No comments:

Post a Comment