Sunday 13 November 2011

Macaron lover

This post is to showcase the macarons I have from all over the world. Personally, I love sweet pastry and I happen to come across this small circular pastry one day and start to fall in love with it. So far, the best macaron I have try is from laduree. Some of my close frenz also got a chance to taste it as I buy from paris and bring back to singapore. More macarons to try from pique nique, Antoinette and sweet Artisan chocolate. Below picture are the macarons I have so far. Yummy!

Macaron from hilton


Macaron from TWG

Macaron from korea (gift from jy)


Macaron from Canele

Macaron from Obolo


Macaron from 1-Caramel
Macaron from Centre PS (Near Tiong Bahru Market)

Macaron from Sweetspot (Marina Bay Sand)
Macaron from Pierre Herme (Paris)

Macaron from Laduree (Having afternoon tea at Paris)

No comments:

Post a Comment