Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bedok 85 food market

I believe Bedok 85 market is not a stranger to a lot of people in singapore and people living in the east side. It has a lot of stalls selling yummy food such as char kway teow, sting ray, bak chor mee and porridge. However, they will be closing down for some renovation works for around 8 months. So before they close down the week before, I went there again to satisfy my cravings. I love their porridge (85 chai chee porridge), always so smooth with fresh ingredients. Next is their bbq chicken wing, texture and taste of the chicken wing is very nice too. Their famous Bak chor mee is also one of my favourite and lastly the bbq stingray (sometimegood, sometime ok) followed by one big cup of sugar cane. So full! Other stalls which sell oyster egg, hokkien mee, char kway teow, carrot cake, western food and wu xiang is also popular to many people. We definitely miss it but no worries. There is a temporary market behind so I believe some of the stalls will be shift over there to continue their business.





No comments:

Post a Comment