Wednesday 8 February 2012

Miscellaneous food 3

Another miscelleanous post on the food I had for the past few weeks. Waraku @ central, Curry rice @Ion and De la creme @ Joo Chiat. Waraku restaurant is definitely among the best when come to sushi. No matter in term of creation or taste, it will never disappoint you. However, their ramen is not as good compare to those ramen stall.(Personal opinion). As for the Curry rice (my favourite) @Ion Basement, I recommend to give it a try if you happen to passby Ion for dinner. The place is not very big so you might ended queuing for a while for seats. For De La Creme, it is a new shop located at 42 Siglap drive. It feature in I magazine and it caught my attention so I purposely drive to find the place. Not that difficult to locate but limited parking. I only bought 3 different flavour macarons and it taste great. Will definitely come back for more desserts and macarons in the future. Post a favourite korean song MV lovey dovey.




No comments:

Post a Comment