Sunday 18 August 2013

ALFRESCO GUSTO - ITALIAN BISTRO & BAR @ Ion Orchard

Last month, I visited an Italian restaurant inside Ion Orchard, Alfresco Gusto- Italian Bistro and Bar. It was very well decorated. It had indoor and outdoor seating. I was sitting outdoor on a hot saturday afternoon, I thought it would be very hot but to my surprise it was quite cooling with only big fan on top. The service of the staff was excellent, friendly and attentive. I ordered the soup of the day, French onion soup, Gnocchi and chicken ballotine for main course, panna cotta for dessert. The mock tail that we ordered was very refreshing and drinking it on a hot day was certainly the right type of drink. The soup was good and go along well with the bread. Next, the main course and dessert were really good. I love the food here and I will come back again. Definitely recommended to all to visit the restaurant.








No comments:

Post a Comment