Tuesday 13 August 2013

Paris Baguette @ Jem

Another Gem shop, Paris Baguette, opened at JEM  Paris Baguette had another outlet at Wisma Atria. I came across this bread store and I tell myself I will try as many different kind of bread as possible. I am attracted to the layout of the shop and the Logo. There are always queue and it took me 15 minutes to order what I want from the counter. Below are the bread I bought. Highly recommended: Wake up Jane and their signature pudding. Other bread taste as good too. the price of the bread is a bit expensive but is the quality of the thing you are paying for so I feel is worth it. Definitely a must go bread shop if you happen to pass by. I will go back for more yummy bread. 

Egg Tart
Wake up Jane

Mushroom Focaccia

Clam Chowder
Original and mango pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment