Friday 30 August 2013

L'Expresso Cafe @ Goodwood Park Hotel

On the eve of national day, we went to Goodwood park hotel for high tea buffet, L'expresso. Anticipating the variety of bread and pastries, my stomach started making music. Upon reaching, we were ushered to our seats. The seat were very comfortable, with back cushion to support our back. After ordering our tea, we went to the spread. There were bread and sandwich section, cake and dessert section and a chocolate fondue machine. There were salmon as well. I love their sandwiches and not forgetting croissants. Their variety of bread were enough to satisfied me. Their savoury pastries were really good, especially the prawn burger. Now come the sweet thing, the creme bulee and bread pudding were good. As for the cake, were normal, not worth mentioning. They had a variety of tea to choose from the menu so I like this too. I will recommend to go and try and the price is around 45(not inclusive of service and GST). I love their bread! 














No comments:

Post a Comment