Friday 30 August 2013

Canton Paradise @ AMK Hub

A newly opened chinese restaurant, Canton Paradise, replacing soup restaurant and dian xiao er at the basement of AMK Hub. It was packed during weekend. After waiting for awhile, we finally got the seats. I looked through the menu and there were so many items I wanted to order. Due to only 3 people eating, we had our limitation. so I ordered the following items:  fish porridge, olive fried rice, egg tart, har gow, char siew bun and others. The fish porridge was good, fish was fresh and porridge was mushy. Good for the empty stomach. Fried rice was well cooked and very fragrance. The egg tart were a little too small for me. The rest of the items were pretty good and their service was worth mentioning. I will definitely come back for the unordered items for my next visit. 
Well done paradise group, keep it up






Crispy Prawn and mango fritter
Scallop and scrambled egg with crab meat



No comments:

Post a Comment