Wednesday 16 October 2013

Antoinette

Recently, I had bought 2 birthday cakes and a few macarons from Antoinette. I had always wanted to try their macarons so finally my dreams came true. The macarons melt in my mouth and taste really great. A little bit pricey but worth it. Next come the strawberry short cake and the antoinette. I prefer the Antoinette more than the strawberry short cake. The chocolate infused with earl grey cookie base combination was perfect. I can say it is one of the best cake I had. As for the strawberry short cake, the taste was decent and no special about it. I also tried the smaller version of the chloe cake. It contain yuzu and chocolate mousse. Special taste too. I will go back to try other cakes and macarons and maybe their brunch. A good place for afternoon tea as well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment