Wednesday 16 October 2013

Jpot @ vivocity

Steamboat is always very popular for many people. A good place to gather while eating hot food along with tasty soup base. Jpot has been around for awhile and it has become one of my favourite steamboat place. Now, they had already improve on their technology in their restaurant. Example: There is an ipad on every table for the diner to order their food. They also provide ziplock bag for handphone and is more convenient to use. A very good service. Lessen waiting time to wait for service crew to come and attend to you.
 I also love the way how we get our sauce. The food item served was always fresh and I love the variety of meatballs on the menu. The fried beancurd skin was also worth mentioning. I have been there quite a number of times and I really enjoy myself every time when I am there. There are currently 2 outlet in singapore, do visit if you crave for steamboat. Highly recommended!





No comments:

Post a Comment