Friday 18 October 2013

Arteastiq @ mandarin gallery

One of the popular place for brunch in town, Arteastiq. I bought a voucher from Groupon and it was expiring before I called and make a reservation. Although I have been to mandarin gallery a couple of times but I never went up to level 4 before. When I reach the place, I had a nice feeling about the deco of the restaurant. There were colourful seats near to the window and there were cushion seats at the opposite side.  we choose to sit away from the window and decided on the food to order. I had the first blush (fifth picture) and first eunuch (fourth picture) as a set and my wife ordered the ante meridien (sixth picture) and lychee tea (fourth picture). I had one of the best tea in my life, the first eunuch is really good. It was a oolong tea with  ice cream. The combination was awesome. Highly recommended to try. As for the food, it was also good. I like the smoked salmon together with the fluffy pancakes. The pan fried salmon was well cooked and go along well with the potato. The lychee infused tea was excellent as well. I will definitely go back to try other food on the menu. If you love to do some drawing, they do offer option at the other side of the restaurant.   








No comments:

Post a Comment