Sunday 27 October 2013

Canton Paradise @ AMK Hub

Canton paradise is one of the restaurant under the paradise group. They had good service and good food. They also introduced membership and rebates which attract customer to re-visit them. I can say they had established quite well in singapore. I have been there for a couple of times, for lunch and dinner. Now, let me introduce some of my favourite dish in the restaurant. 
1) They have this must order item in the menu, crispy BBQ pork bun. It is crispy on the outside and the char siew filling inside was equally good. Highly Recommend! 
2) The fried rice and yi fu mee was also to my liking. The portion can served around 2-3 person. 
3) The sweet and sour deep fried cod fish was special. Small like a dice and the sweet and sour taste was just right. 
4) The char siew meat and roast meat mix combination was also my favourite. 
5) The salted egg yolk prawn taste good too. I guess anything paired with salted egg yolk taste yummy.
6) Their menu also served variety of dim sum such as fried carrot cake, chee cheong fun and many more. 
Patronise them if you are one of the member, if not become their member so you can earn rebates and at the same time enjoy the yummy food. 














No comments:

Post a Comment