Monday 6 July 2015

My dream journey 2015 @ The star (voice of china concert in singapore)

My concert for 2015 is my dream journey from the participant of voice of china season 3. They were 陈乐基,陈冰,王凯琪,刘明湘 和 张心杰. I am excited they are coming to singapore to perform because they are really good singers. I have been watching from season 1 to 3 and the participants were really awesome. After having dinner at Itacho sushi, one of my favourite sushi dining place, we proceed in. One of the few songs that I got and wanted to hear live were 月半小夜曲 by 陈乐基, 过不去 by 王凯琪, 光辉岁月 by 陈乐基 and 张心杰 and 盛夏光年 by 陈冰. Too bad never get to hear 陈冰 sang the rock song. It was a really good experience but wished the duration could be longer. Hope they will be back again with more participants joining them. Enjoy the photos taken during the show. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment